A big thank you to everyone who entered Patch’s Little Pumpkin Costume Challenge!
From cute to creepy and everything in between, Patch received nearly 2,700 entries into the Halloween contest—50 of those coming from the 13 local sites in San Diego County. The 10 finalists were selected from more than 850 Patch sites across the country, and our celebrity judge Heidi Klum chose the Grand Prize winner.
Congratulations to Ken Hagan for his entry of Jack Hagan dressed as the Headless Boy on Wyckoff Patch in New Jersey. As winner of the Grand Prize, Patch will whisk him away with a guest for a three-day, two-night trip that includes a meet and greet with Heidi, plus a donation of $1,031 to the local charity of his choice, KIND (Kids In Need of Desks).
The nine other finalists win a donation of $1,031 to their charity. Here are the winners:
- Fort Stewart (GA) Patch My Little Mermaid
- Acworth (GA) Patch Little Red Riding Hood
- Wyckoff (NJ) Patch Headless Boy
- Ridgefield (CT) Patch Albert Einstein
- Danvers (MA) Patch Uncle Fester
- Windham (CT) Patch Transformer
- Kirkland (WA) Patch Ewok Kids
- Redondo Beach (CA) Patch Snail
- St. Charles (MO) Patch 10-Foot Tall Guy
- Darien (IL) Patch KISS Kids