The Coronado Police Department reported the following arrests, traffic collisions and crimes as of April 26. If you see a crime, please report it to the police.
- Theft and child cruelty, San Diego woman, 25, McCain Boulevard, April 8.
- Petty theft, Coronado man, 51, Navy Exchange at NAS North Island, April 18.
- Possession of a switchblade, Imperial Beach man, 21, 7600 block of Silver Strand Boulevard, April 21.
- DUI with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent, Houston, TX, man, 44, 600 block of Palm Avenue, April 23.
- Petty theft, Oceanside woman, 25, Navy Exchange at NAS North Island, April 25.
- DUI with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent and driving with a suspended license, San Diego woman, 26, 4000 block of Silver Strand Boulevard, April 18.
- Alcohol-related disorderly conduct, Chula Vista man, 18, 1000 block of Flora Avenue, April 14.
- DUI, San Diego man, 21, 200 block of Orange Avenue, April 15.
- DUI, Coronado woman, 19, 400 block of Third Street, April 15.
- Alcohol-related disorderly conduct, man, 34, 1000 block of Sixth Street, April 16.
- Two-car collision, 1 injury, 1200 block of Fourth Street, just east of C Avenue, April 8.
- Driver rear-ended a parked car, 1 injury, 400 block of Third Street, just west of I Avenue, April 15. Driver was under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
- Bicycle lost control, 1 injury, 800 block of Glorietta Boulevard, just south of Visalia Row, April 17. No cars or pedestrians were involved.
- Golf cart overturned, 2 injuries, 800 block of C Avenue, just south of Eighth Street, April 17.
- Stolen mountain bike, 900 block of F Avenue, April 24-25. Bike was locked.
- Stolen bicycle, Orange Avenue, in the alley between Ninth and Tenth streets, December 2010-Februray 2011. Bike was unlocked.
- Stolen bicycle, 400 block of G Avenue, April 12. Bike was unlocked.
- Stolen Diamondback bicycle, Coronado Bay Club, Dec. 1, 2010. Bike was unlocked.
- Stolen Honda Accord, 300 block of C Avenue, at Fourth Street, April 24.
- Stolen Dodge Caravan, 1000 block of Loma Avenue, April 24.
- Two stolen cash registers and $400 in cash and checks, Luxury Cleaners on B Avenue, April 24.
- Stolen cash box and $1,000, office on 1300 block of First Street, April 22-25.
- Stolen toothbrush, shaving cream and swim goggles, Navy Exchange at NAS North Island, April 18.
- Vandalism, 500 block of Orange Avenue, April 18-19.
- Terrorist threats, 1400 block of Fourth Street, April 20.
- Battery on a spouse or cohabitant, 1400 block of Leyte Road, April 21.
- Stolen $375 in cash and coins, 800 block of J Avenue, April 21.
- Stolen wedding ring, hotel room at the Hotel del Coronado, April 19.
- Account fraud, victim on 900 block of I Avenue, April 20.
- Account fraud, victim on 800 block of Ninth Street, April 20.
- Account fraud, victim on 600 block of Margarita Avenue, April 21.
- Defrauding money scam, victim on Antigua Court, Jan. 1-March 31.
- Stolen tip money, about $140, Burger Lounge, April 23.
- Stolen candle, underwear, pants and shorts, Navy Exchange at NAS North Island, April 25.