The Coronado Police Department reported the following arrests, traffic collisions and crimes as of March 29. If you see a crime, please report it to the police.
- Petty theft with a prior and committing a felony while out on bail, Escondido male, 28, Naval Air Station North Island, March 25.
- DUI, San Diego man, 36, 900 block of Orange Avenue, March 28.
- Theft and conspiracy to commit a crime, juvenile, 16, 1100 block of Orange Avenue, March 24.
- Theft and conspiracy to commit a crime, Coronado man, 18, 1100 block of Orange Avenue, March 24.
- Outside warrant, Escondido man, 33, 1700 block of Glorietta Plaza, March 22.
- DUI, San Diego woman, 49, 1300 block of First Street, March 22.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia and a syringe, use of a controlled substance, Coronado woman, 29, 100 block of F Avenue, March 21.
- An unknown vehicle struck a silver Toyota Prius parked on Third Street, just east of H Avenue, no injuries, Feb. 26. This incident was a hit-and-run.
- Stolen black Electra bicycle, 900 block of Orange Avenue, March 26. Bike was locked.
- Stolen Felt Collage bicycle, garage on the 400 block of B Avenue, March 27.
- Report of domestic violence, 500 block of D Avenue, March 28.
- Report of domestic violence, Half Moon Bend, March 24.
- Stolen iPod, car parked on the 500 block of Country Club Lane, March 2-3.
- Embezzlement (stolen currency worth $1,100), money drawer at Armed Forces Bank Branch 93, March 7.