On wednesday and today i didn’t go to school so on tuesday i forgot to bring a book to help me with my homework.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:
1) Which large islands in the Caribbean are east and west of Hispaniola?
2) Ponce de Leon was the first European to set foot in what now is today the U.S. In wich present-day state did he land?
3) which regions of the present-day U.S did Francisco Vasquez de Coronado explore?
4) Which region of the U.S did Hernando de Soto mostly explore?
5) Where in the world is Vienna?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! =)
1. Hispaniola is the Dominican Republic (FYI) – To the west is Cuba and east Puerto Rico.
3. Southwestern US; New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma & Kansas.
4. Southeastern US; Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama & Mississippi.
5. In Austria; it’s the capital. 48°13′N, 16°22′E coordinates. Lol.
You can always check out wikipedia!