Here comes the sun.
The National Weather Service forecasts seven days of sunshine in Coronado through Sunday March 3. Look for some gusty winds Tuesday though – careful on the bridge.
The temperatures will warm up throughout the week and hit a high of 75 by Friday. Friday and Saturday’s warm weather and clear skies make them the best beach days.
The forecast for Coronado:
- Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 64 and a low of 49. Northwest winds of 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon with gusts of up to 20 mph.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 67 and a low of 50. Northwest winds of 5-10 mph becoming milder in the evening.
- Thursday: Mostly clear, with a high of 71 and a low around 53.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 75 and a low of 58.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 72 and a low of 53.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 65 and a low of 51 with late patchy fog expected.